E. & J. Gallo Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in November 2011.

First interview was on my college campus. It was mostly just the interviewer getting to know my personality and going through my resume. The only technical question was "Which financial statements would you look at to get a better idea of the company?".

The second round interview consisted of a two day/night stay in Modesto. There was 16 of us and we got put up in a hotel and got tours of the winery, bottling plant, and warehouse. The second day consisted of 4 interviews and a group case study/presentation. Everyone was really nice and it was overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of financial statement would you look at to get a better understanding of the company and why?   Answer Question
  • Run me through your resume.   Answer Question