E. & J. Gallo

E. & J. Gallo Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

The interview process was in two parts - an on campus interview, followed by a 2 day event that consisted of a tour and 4 rounds of back to back interviews and case study presentation. It was strenuous and exhausting, but an excellent experience

Interview Questions
  • Most questions are behavioral questions, only very few technical questions   Answer Question
Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in November 2011.

First interview was on my college campus. It was mostly just the interviewer getting to know my personality and going through my resume. The only technical question was "Which financial statements would you look at to get a better idea of the company?".

The second round interview consisted of a two day/night stay in Modesto. There was 16 of us and we got put up in a hotel and got tours of the winery, bottling plant, and warehouse. The second day consisted of 4 interviews and a group case study/presentation. Everyone was really nice and it was overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of financial statement would you look at to get a better understanding of the company and why?   Answer Question
    • Run me through your resume.   Answer Question