E. & J. Gallo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo (Healdsburg, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

This company's HR department sucks. They took forever to email me back about the position, and only had done so after they had trolled me online. Then I went in for the interview and found the hiring manager to be disengaged. I'm thinking to myself "why did you ask me in for an interview if you don't care about what I have to say?"

Then, it took another 10 days for them to chat amongst themselves about my interview without so much as an email about how it went.

Interview Questions

I got an offer from a different winery.

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo (Modesto, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview where he asked if I liked wine and then asked mostly background information but more on the personal level than professional. 2nd interview was with a finance director and was mostly behavioral with questions based on my specific background to see if I took an active interest in learning about what I was doing or rather just earning a paycheck. 3rd interview involved a dinner with current employees to see how you interact and if they liked you. 2nd round interviews involved 5 hours of interiews (40 mins each) with 6 individuals including directors, vp's, and the CFO. They consisted of a mixture of behavioral but also included 4-5 case questions about finance, marketing, operations, and strategy. Lastly, another dinner with those individuals.

Interview Questions

• What type of people would you want on a team that is in charge of analyzing the total operations of a newly acquired winery? Their goals would be to look at budgets, manufacturing, etc. to see if the company was operating efficiently.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in October 2011.

Interview

It was a one on one interview. The interviewer wanted to know about myself and my thinking process. It was also a brief overview of the company as a whole and what my job description would be like.

Interview Questions

• Survival question where I was in charge of protecting group members from a fire. Asked me what I was thinking and questions I might have. Then he said pick one question and he will answer it. Then asked how I would handle the situation given the above information.   Answer Question