E. & J. Gallo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

I first met a recruiter at my college career fair. We talked for a while, and after the career fair I followed up with an email expressing my interest in the position. We talked on the phone and scheduled the first interview with her. It went well, and I go invited to go on a ride a long with a current sales representative. After, I had another interview with the general sales manager.

MBA Finance Interview

I applied online - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Apply with resume and cover letter. Two phone interviews before being invited to final round in CA. One interview is with an analyst and one is with a director. Did not receive a formal notification of not making it to the final round until the day of final round interviews, although I obviously knew I didn't get it at that point.

Harvest Lab Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Submitted my resume online through college website after meeting them at the career fair. Was called maybe a month later to schedule interview. First interview consisted of two people, second interview was just one. took about 2 weeks after first interview to be contacted about second interview. Then 3 weeks to after second interview to be offered the job. The interviews themselves were very casual and comfortable. Asking standard interview questions and only a few about lab procedures, my past experience, and where I see myself in the next 5-10yrs. They also included questions about quality of life and work/life balance.

No negotiation.

Programmer Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Was very lax and was a full day affair. Went on a tour of the facility and then interviewed with three employees and was only asked one technical question about stacks and queues.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about living in Modesto as a full-time employee in the future; it was hard to answer because I had no experience with them and was not sure of my future plans.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo in May 2014.

1 phone interview/screening; 1 on site interview; typical phone screening questions about background and why Gallo; on site interview with 3 different people-HR person, President of Division, General Manager / Finance person

Management Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Asked basic questions. Was more of a conversation through the first interview. Did not make it any further than the first interview because they passed my resume to another company for a sales position.

Interview Questions
    • The one question that I remembered she asked me was how I viewed competition.   Answer Question

Process Technology Intern Interview

Gave resume at career fair, applied online through university portal, was interviewed about 2 weeks later. They got back to me 3 weeks or so after that.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral, question about unpopular idea and what you know about the company.   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

I was hired through an outside recruiter, so I had one offsite interview then a panel interview onsite. If you apply through the website, you only get a call if they are interested in you and there can be multiple steps (phone interview, then a day of interviews, then a final interview). The whole thing can take a long time if there are multiple candidates.

Sales Representative Interview

Focused on past work experience, they will see if you're qualified in the first interview then they will call you back for a second

3 Year training process seems too long

Sales Representative Interview

Interviewed through school career fair. The interview seemed to go very well and we connected easily.

Interview Questions
    • Went through resume and talked about past sales experiences.   Answer Question

Worked for E. & J. Gallo? Contribute to the Community!