E. & J. Gallo

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Detailed, we had dinner and an all day interview. The process was long but very good. Allowed the candidate the ability to explain themselves clearly. Overall a great experience and a well put together process

Intern Interview

I was very impressed. Campus interview. It was a one on one interview. It was very friendly and professional. Definitely encouraged me to work for this company. I was very impressed. Campus interview. It was a one on one interview. It was very friendly and professional. Definitely encouraged me to work for this company.

Interview Questions
    • Experience based questions, tell us more about this on your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Winemaking Inernship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

I submitted my resume to a recruiter who had contacted my research advisor in search of recruits. I submitted my resume online, and was contacted by the winemaker via email about 2 weeks later. We set up a phone call for the following week. In this phone call, the representative from Gallo further explained the details of the internship and asked a few simple questions

Interview Questions
    • Will you be 21 at the time of hiring?
      Do you drink wine for your enjoyment? If so, what sort of wine would you choose?

Answer Question

Regional Fine Wine Manager Interview

Great process and easy to connect with the leadership team. Gallo knows what they want and if you fit the bill, you'll get the opportunity to work for one of the best wineries in the world. It started with a phone screen then a series of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the biggest failure in your career. What happened and what did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

When I first walked in to the interview two men were waiting for me. They asked me to tell me about myself and explain my resume. Afterwards, they asked me a few behavioral questions. They were not very outgoing or friendly and did not seem like they liked their job at Gallo.

Ranch Leader I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in December 2014.

Applied Online, had a phone interview asking basic questions about my resume. They they schedules a second phone interview, but instead they called back and decided to fly me out. The interview experience was great. I interviewed with two managers and a person from HR. They reviewed my resume and took lots of notes. They asked many behavioral questions. Then they took me on an amazing tour of their facilities, and then out to lunch. Then another gentlemen took me on another tour of their different vineyards. They literally took the entire day to show me around. It was incredible how friendly they were.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you have had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

The interview process was in two parts - an on campus interview, followed by a 2 day event that consisted of a tour and 4 rounds of back to back interviews and case study presentation. It was strenuous and exhausting, but an excellent experience

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are behavioral questions, only very few technical questions   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

MDP Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

They interview with two rounds of interviews focusing on behavior questions really and then candidates are invited to a region conference. Usually at the conference there are 10-15 selected candidates from over 800 applicants.

Management Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

I met them at Career Fair where I was asked back for a first interview. They only asked me background information and things from my resume, extremely straight up.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your life you displayed leadership skills.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Met the recruiting manager at a job fair. Called me next week for an interview. Then was invited on a ride along with a sales rep. Then was called to schedule a final interview with the general sales manager. Offer pending drug test, physical, and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions like "tell me a time where you had a problem at work or in life"   Answer Question