E. & J. Gallo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

It was a very relaxed environment. Although it was a job interview, they did a nice job of keeping the mood upbeat. I really enjoyed going through the process and meeting several employees of the company.

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Never got back with me if I got the position or not, they never let me know. Looking for the people with lots of leadership experience. Interview process is not bad, difficult questions. Had to ask to rephrase a few times.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say your biggest failure in life is?
      What is your biggest success in life?
      When was a time you were faced with a problem that you thought was a large problem but once you figure it out the problem was actually very simple?

Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Recruited via LinkedIn. Went through two phone interviews and was waiting to have flights scheduled for the job shadow. Heard back from them a few weeks later and they had decided to not move me forward with the process because they had not met me when they were on campus for our career expo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in March 2015.

I went through 3 rounds. One initial interview to get to know me and and seconded one to decide whether I would meet with the distract manager. The next step after I passed all three rounds was to go on a ride along with a sales associate. Finally I attended a two day conference that was a lot of fun!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What is a flaw you have? What leadership skills do you possess?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in February 2015.

Interviewers were personable and informative. They were extremely interested in my qualifications and getting to know me. They look for people with leadership experience and somewhat of a sales background. They want to know why you are interested in the alcohol industry as well.

Still considering.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

When I first walked in to the interview two men were waiting for me. They asked me to tell me about myself and explain my resume. Afterwards, they asked me a few behavioral questions. They were not very outgoing or friendly and did not seem like they liked their job at Gallo.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo.

Met the recruiting manager at a job fair. Called me next week for an interview. Then was invited on a ride along with a sales rep. Then was called to schedule a final interview with the general sales manager. Offer pending drug test, physical, and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions like "tell me a time where you had a problem at work or in life"   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at E. & J. Gallo in October 2014.

I have my second interview tomorrow. The first interview was very simple and straightforward behavioral questions. They LOVE competitiveness. There was no trickery and the interviewer even gave me pointers after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Gallo? Ready to be in the back of a warehouse at 8PM on a Friday night?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I first met a recruiter at my college career fair. We talked for a while, and after the career fair I followed up with an email expressing my interest in the position. We talked on the phone and scheduled the first interview with her. It went well, and I go invited to go on a ride a long with a current sales representative. After, I had another interview with the general sales manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Focused on past work experience, they will see if you're qualified in the first interview then they will call you back for a second

3 Year training process seems too long