E2open

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Interviewed at E2open

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, and most of the questions are related to the project I did before

Interview Question – General question about JAVA   Answer Question

Director, Customer Solutions Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E2open.

Interview Details – Questions were standard "describe a time..." and "tell me about when..."

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and interviewed at E2open.

Interview Details – Phone call with a Director. Went ok and was called in for a face to face interview with 4-5 people 1:1 including with the person who did the phone interview, the hiring manager. It was a mix of explaining my experience to them and answering technical questions. After the interview, I had the feeling that it could go either way.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Development Interview

I applied online and interviewed at E2open.

Interview Details – Phone call with the Vice President. Phone call with a similar titled person or role. An in office interview partial day meeting with a number of sales and marketing professionals from numerous different levels.

Interview Question – One higher up was very interested in the number of phone calls you can make in a single day. Whilst another indicated a quality variable being more important. Overall a mixed messages made it challenging to ascertain if all parties were on consistent pages.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at E2open.

Interview Details – First a telephonic interview and based upon the outcome i was invited for a face to face interview at onsite location where i had five interviews of which four are purely technical

Interview Question – was asked more about data structures and design patterns   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there seems like there is no negotiation and there are fixed for a role

Account Manager Interview

Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at E2open in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with hiring manager first. He originally did not see a fit, but changed his mind after further discussion. He called me in for an interview where I met with SVP HR and NA Sales Manager. Both were good interviews. Met with hiring manager and after 20 minutes he decided I was not a fit (for the same reason as the telephone interview). It was a complete waste of my time! I certainly could NEVER recommend this hiring manager!

Interview Question – No difficult questions were posed.   View Answer

Director, Business Development Interview

Director, Business Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E2open in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interviewer was unprepared - did not even have my resume accessible during call.

Asked some very junior level questions and actually made bizarre comparisons to his own (weak) career path during the questioning. Interviewer did not know answers to fundamental questions about the company or its financial status.

My sense is that this person would be very difficult to work with, although he may be an anomaly in an otherwise good working environment.

Interview Question – Interviewer was ignorant of the ecosystem of other companies in the same space as his. Was totally focused on a very narrow set of technical issues that he had encountered in his own very limited career and unable to accept or even understand higher level business concepts that were outside his experience.Said he would set up a follow on in person interview...never heard another word from him or anyone else. Very unprofessional and arrogant and at the same time, quite dull. Virtually impossible to engage this person in a two way conversation.   View Answer

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at E2open in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview then onsite interview that consists of 5 round 45 minutes 1:1. HR called shortly after the onsite interview to discuss compensation. Received an offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Some coding questions, brain teaser etc   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at E2open in February 2013.

Interview Details – Four 1:1 rounds each of 45 min. 3 technical and 1 behavioral.

Interview Question – General Puzzles   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at E2open in April 2012.

Interview Details – Big process but I like the interview process and their immediate response. I have little experience and received a call from the company and schedule for an initial telephonic interview. It lasted for more than 45 mins and lot of technical questions including code snippets were asked. After clearing this round I am called for an onsite interview consisting of 5 rounds each of 45 mins. Different kinds of questions ranging from technical to process oriented were asked. grilled on both technical and functional aspects

Interview Question – Functional aspects like process flow diagrams.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the offer but didnt get what I asked for

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for E2open? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E2open interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by E2open employees and interview candidates.