E2open Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

3.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at E2open.

Interview

3 phone interviews and one on-site
    mainly regarding your experience and some supply chain basic knowledge,first round is HR and the other two phone screen is senior and VP. There will be 5 people for the whole on-site, but the main decision may depend on one, office is in Dallas, TX, not so big.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at E2open.

Interview

got referred by employee, a phone interview has been scheduled. Most of the questions are related to the projects mentioned in the resume and some technical questions on the programming language used for the projects. 2-3 analytical questions on how you approach to the problems

Interview Questions

• questions based on java collection set and analytical questions are unexpected   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, and most of the questions are related to the project I did before

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at E2open.

Interview

Questions were standard "describe a time..." and "tell me about when..."

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at E2open (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone call with a Director. Went ok and was called in for a face to face interview with 4-5 people 1:1 including with the person who did the phone interview, the hiring manager. It was a mix of explaining my experience to them and answering technical questions. After the interview, I had the feeling that it could go either way.

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at E2open.

Interview

Phone call with the Vice President. Phone call with a similar titled person or role. An in office interview partial day meeting with a number of sales and marketing professionals from numerous different levels.

Interview Questions

• One higher up was very interested in the number of phone calls you can make in a single day. Whilst another indicated a quality variable being more important. Overall a mixed messages made it challenging to ascertain if all parties were on consistent pages.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at E2open (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First a telephonic interview and based upon the outcome i was invited for a face to face interview at onsite location where i had five interviews of which four are purely technical

Interview Questions

• was asked more about data structures and design patterns   Answer Question

Negotiation

there seems like there is no negotiation and there are fixed for a role

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at E2open (Foster City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had phone interview with hiring manager first. He originally did not see a fit, but changed his mind after further discussion. He called me in for an interview where I met with SVP HR and NA Sales Manager. Both were good interviews. Met with hiring manager and after 20 minutes he decided I was not a fit (for the same reason as the telephone interview). It was a complete waste of my time! I certainly could NEVER recommend this hiring manager!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were posed.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at E2open in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interviewer was unprepared - did not even have my resume accessible during call.

Asked some very junior level questions and actually made bizarre comparisons to his own (weak) career path during the questioning. Interviewer did not know answers to fundamental questions about the company or its financial status.

My sense is that this person would be very difficult to work with, although he may be an anomaly in an otherwise good working environment.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was ignorant of the ecosystem of other companies in the same space as his. Was totally focused on a very narrow set of technical issues that he had encountered in his own very limited career and unable to accept or even understand higher level business concepts that were outside his experience.Said he would set up a follow on in person interview...never heard another word from him or anyone else. Very unprofessional and arrogant and at the same time, quite dull. Virtually impossible to engage this person in a two way conversation.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at E2open (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview that consists of 5 round 45 minutes 1:1. HR called shortly after the onsite interview to discuss compensation. Received an offer within 2 weeks.