Interviews for Top Jobs at E2open
- Software Engineer (5)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Sales Development (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Staff Software Engineer (1)
- Director, Business Development (1)
- Director, Customer Solutions (1)
- Product Marketing Analyst (1)
- Scrum Master (1)
- Global Support Analyst Japanese Speaking (1)
- Java Developer (1)
Product Marketing Analyst Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at E2open in May 2010.
I got a call form E2open to schedule a phone interview which consisted of a supply case study. The call was schedule immediately in a weeks time, after that I was scheduled for another round of phone interview where I was asked about Supply Chain.
Then they flew me down to their headquarters in Foster City where I had 6 1:1 interview rounds. Got a decision in a weeks time. Got a a positive response and asked for my reference. But got denied for the job because they were not comfortable with my reference.
- what is one thing that you love to do but you are not good at? professionally and personally. View Answer