EA Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EA Engineering

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hunt Valley, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at EA Engineering.

I heard about this job through a former co-worker and this was her Dad's company. They were looking for a full time receptionist cause at the time had another employees son who was moving onto another job. I was interviewed by my supervisor and then hired through HR dept. I began working for them 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • This was the best interview and nothing unexpected happened during my interview.   Answer Question
    This being the first time in this job field, what I was asking for surprised my supervisor. He said that I could walk in the door and expect to be making the higher end of my offer.

Engineering Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EA Engineering in March 2011.

Initial communications were good, although they seem to be a little disorganized and take a long time to respond. Interview was all day, meeting with employees ranging from entry-level engineers to managers.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EA Engineering in March 2010.

Alot of interviews will be placed out. Alot of questions will be ask on life ballance, colleges, reporrs and all sorts of test. Also need language knowing of English or Chinese.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer for a better company.

Worked for EA Engineering? Contribute to the Community!