EA Mobile

Interviews for Top Jobs at EA Mobile

QA Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EA Mobile in August 2012.

Took 2-3 weeks for initial contact after application,
    my first interview was with QA Director over the phone and was told technical background could not be verified so I was offered contract QA testing position instead, at that point my call was transferred to a QA Project manager and QA Project Lead,

was called a week later for a in person interview with QA leadership team

almost got charged $20 due to bad information on where to park, didn't end up having to pay it,

i was met in the lobby by a contract hire representative, who led me to a HR recruiter, who then led me to the QA Leadership team, a QA Project Manager and two QA Project Leads

interview was informal and short, and was then given a short tour to kill time while waiting for the recruiter to come and interview me, which only took 45 seconds, literally.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a bug you have found in a popular game and steps on how to reproduce it   Answer Question
    due to the position being contract there was no negotiation just a flat amount that all testers start at

Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EA Mobile.

2 face-to-face interviews where we talked about my experience interspersed with several phone interviews with HQ. They wanted someone with plenty of experience in developing a game and managing stakeholders. Questions weren't overly difficult, however.
    It took over a month before I had any feedback. Luckily it was positive in my case.

Interview Questions
    • What would someone who doesn't like you say about you?   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EA Mobile.

The interview invitation is sent by email, You have to come on a specific date at a specific time. It is a "group" interview. The group starts with a skill based test (simple math, logic questions). Afterwards, the start one on one interviews.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EA Mobile in April 2010.

Randstad or some other consultancy will recruit for EA...First round will be written followed by technical and HR

Interview Questions
    • When you will be asked to join the organization on 9000 per month   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EA Mobile in October 2009.

Written test, Gaming round, Tech round, tech round, HR

Interview Questions
    No as i'm a fresher, i couldn't negotiate