EBI Consulting

EBI Consulting Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at EBI Consulting

Human Resources Professional Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EBI Consulting in June 2014.

Had a great first interview with 3 of the senior management team and it seemed like an exciting opportunity. Was invited back for a second interview with the owner who asked many inappropriate questions and frequently twisting my words and then turning them back me. Additionally, everytime I asked him a question, he told me to answer it first. I have never had such a negative experience in all of my career.

Interview Questions
    • how many children do you have? (illegal!)   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through other source – interviewed at EBI Consulting.

Be prepared for a number of inappropriate questions during the interview process that would be considered illegal by all Human Resource Professionals. What most people do in this circumstance, is write this off due to the company's size and the fact that it is family owned.

Interview Questions
    Vacation time was negotiated, but it won't matter because even during your vacation days you will have to work for a couple of hours.

Biologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EBI Consulting in September 2011.

Expect 3-6 months with several phone interviews. If invited to meet management, you will likely be offered a position.

Split the difference. Management is very open to negotiating.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EBI Consulting in February 2010.

The interview process took 3 rounds. I first met peer group and HR professionals. Then with middle management of each service division, and finally senior management (including the owner).

There are multiple Technical Directors within the company. I met a few during each interview phase. Overall the process was lengthy but helpful given that when i was hired i had a good understanding of how the company operated and who was responsible for each division.

Interview Questions
    They are tough negotiators but the upside is that bonuses and raises are awarded each year.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EBI Consulting in January 2010.

1.) Contacted by HR, asked a few questions: what is your biggest weakness, what are your biggest accomplishments, what management style do you prefer. Asked to come in for interview in 2 weeks.

2.) Face to face interview. Asked about work experience, academic background, what interests you about this position, why do you want to work here.

Interview Questions
    • What type of management style do you prefer?   View Answer