EBS Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

Very generic. Nothing difficult. Asked general questions regarding my experience and how do I handle stressful situations. How well do I work in a team environment. Why Ebs? What do you know about us

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Speech Language Pathologist CF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Tamarac, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I have completed several phone interviews. My main contact is with an HR representative, but I have been directed to several SLPs in leadership roles in my region as well.

Interview Questions

• What are my priorities in a CF experience? Location? Population? Salary? Support? etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because I had a position lined up already with my local school district.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

phone interview very friendly interview, asked about interests and what population i would like to work with, what do i look for in a company,. first i spoke with HR and then with a SLP supervisor

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the responsibilities you have at your graduate externship?   Answer Question

SLP CYF Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Several phone calls over a few weeks, talking with recruiter, employed therapist, and director of therapy for the region. They just wanted to get to know more about me and inform me on the clinical experiences I could expect, as well as informing me of all the different resources the company offers.

Interview Questions

• What populations did you interact with in the school system?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email the next day asking when would be a good time for the recruiter to call and speak to me. Called me when she said she would and it was very casual and simple. She told me I could expect two more interviews. One of the interviews with two directors of EBS and one with the school they are partnered with in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• What my career interests are and we also talked about my experience and what setting I would be interested in...   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist CF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview was at the ASHA conference. My interviewer was very friendly and informative. She mainly asked about my clinical experience in school, with specific questions such as my most challenging client and how I take data. Overall, it was a laid back and enjoyable interview.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (North Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. No face to face meetings. It's very impersonal. They will hire anyone who can pass a background check. Most of the interview revolved around them convincing me to work for them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview

Staff was very friendly and cooperative. In hindsight, some false promises were made (like extensive support and mentorship for new grads). No clinical questions or tests. Very little room for negotiation.

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Interview

I spoke with an SLP (and hiring manager?) who spoke highly of EBS without sounding like she was reading a script. We talked for about 40 minutes about my experience, my interests, what I was looking for, and EBS.

Interview Questions

• Only very typical questions about experience, interests, passions, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

I completed two over the phone interviews with 2 different HR reps. Both were very friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• What area would you like to grow professionally in over the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my contract. Do research before hand regarding salary of other therapist in your area with the same years of experience as you. This will help you determine what hourly rate you should ask for. Keeping in mind that you do not get paid for holidays, breaks, snow days, etc. Also don't be afraid to ask for compensation for state dues, organization dues, etc. The worst thing they can say is, "No".