EBS Healthcare

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EBS Healthcare

Interview Details – I spoke with an SLP (and hiring manager?) who spoke highly of EBS without sounding like she was reading a script. We talked for about 40 minutes about my experience, my interests, what I was looking for, and EBS.

Interview Question – Only very typical questions about experience, interests, passions, etc.   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist-school Interview

Speech Language Pathologist-school

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview Details – I completed two over the phone interviews with 2 different HR reps. Both were very friendly and encouraging.

Interview Question – What area would you like to grow professionally in over the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my contract. Do research before hand regarding salary of other therapist in your area with the same years of experience as you. This will help you determine what hourly rate you should ask for. Keeping in mind that you do not get paid for holidays, breaks, snow days, etc. Also don't be afraid to ask for compensation for state dues, organization dues, etc. The worst thing they can say is, "No".

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview Details – HR set up an interview with regional clinical director within days. The interview was not difficult at all, and everything was smooth. The clinical director was able to share personal experience with new CFs in recent years.

Interview Question – Not really. Just the basic stuff - experience/interests/etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have to have other offers in order to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contacts with HR personnel were very pleasant and informative. They told me lots of pertinent info regarding the company and readily answered any and all questions I had. We set up a later time for the formal "interview", and the HR person was prompt in contacting me at that exact time. I was asked general questions concerning my reasons for wanting to switch environments (I've worked many years in a different setting), what I feel my clinical strengths are, and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Question – Why are you wanting to switch from your present clinical setting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We went back and forth a few days regarding salary given my level of experience and finally came to an agreement. Not much from their side by way of negotiating other issues.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in January 2008.

Interview Details – I posted my resume on Monster.com. EBS Healthcare contacted me within two days. They asked me about my interests and qualifications. They also inquired about what I would like to get paid. I gave them a salary and they made me an offer the next day. I met with the area supervisor the next day, signed my contract, and received my assignment.

Interview Questions

Speech-Language Pathologist

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in June 2010.

Interview Details – mulltiple step process where they evaluated skill set and also informed me about the organization.

Interview Question – I was asked a situational question about schools, budgets and how it effects caseload/workload.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was just upfront and honest and they guided me through the process.

Speech-Language Pathologist CFY Interview

Speech-Language Pathologist CFY

The process took 4 months - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – I started my interview process much ealier than my peers. I initially contacted EBS via e-mail in October 2010, then I received a phone call shortly there after. I completed a phone interview and interviewed with them in person at their convention booth during the 2010 ASHA Convention in November. Most of the phone calls and interviews were in a conversational style however the quesions were very specific so you must be well prepared and know what you secifically want before starting an interview. I prepared for a month before interviewing with EBS.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in a school setting?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – BE SPECIFIC about what you want, what you expect from the company, what you can offer, and get it in writing. I spoke with several people representing EBS during the interview process and they all talked about how great the company was and how many opportunities there were, HOWEVER, it was challenging for people to give me specific details in writing. You must be a strong negotiator and enter the interview process well prepared and well versed in tactics and strategies to best represent your level of education, competence and willingness to work for them given the right offer. Be prepared to work for what you want, MAKE THEM PUT IT IN WRITING! Words and small talk are not enough. This is true of any interview. Businesses want to pay you less but you need to advocate for yourself to get the best offer possible

Very Easy Interview

Speech-Language Pathologist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in March 2010.

Interview Details – Originally posted reusme and heard back from company within 1 day. HR very accomodating and willing to talk about positions. After brief phone interview an offer was presented. I did not accept right away and instead chose to go with this company after reviewing several. Negotiation is key, especially pay! Also make sure that everything you discuss you document and it is written in the employment agreement.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at EBS Healthcare in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No they do not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EBS Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EBS Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by EBS Healthcare employees and interview candidates.