EBSCO Information Services Interview Questions

2.2

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EBSCO Information Services in August 2014.

The interview is not so technical-oriented, the only technical question I was ask about is fairly easy questions about basic C# and some question about web service. Interviewers will talk more about their team's job and the structure, as well as business.

Interview Questions
    • Not really familiar with SOAP since I've only been finishing academic projects in web page development instead of web service development, also not so familiar with XML data storage API since I've been using JSON.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Initial multi-person phone screen: A little intense but not terrible. Technical exercise: Great and appropriate for the skill-level. Face-to-Face Interview: One of the best I've experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Exactly what area of development I would like to work on -- on the spot.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EBSCO Information Services.

The interview was extremely simple. I think a monkey could pass it. probably why they get stuck with sub par developers. I think one of the interviewers was falling asleep while I was writing code on the whiteboard. The other just tried to trip me up constantly.

super simple

Business Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EBSCO Information Services.

Personal Interview and presentation

one time final negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EBSCO Information Services.

I interned for the team while I was finishing my masters in Computer Science. I was offered a full time position at the end of the internship.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked revolved around Java concurrency, web services, scaling of large systems.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at EBSCO Information Services in January 2012.

1. pro folio review
    2. entry level management face to face interview
    3. senior management interview via phone
    4. senior managment face to face interview

The management care most about your character, charisma and energy.

European Cash/Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EBSCO Information Services in January 2011.

Excellent interview process