EC Infosystems Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Uniondale, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EC Infosystems in June 2014.

After submitting an application online, I got a call to schedule an interview in the Long Island office. I underestimated the traffic congestion from Jersey City to Uniondale and ended being over an hour late for the interview. But I informed HR coordinator enroute that I was going to be late.

I had 3 rounds of interview. The first was a prescreening type interview where we went through my past work experience along with some of the generic HR type questions. Second round was with their technical manager. Technical questions were fairly simple. Third round was the HR interview also not too difficult. I was told that a decision would be made in a few days and it was.

I was made an offer that was below my expectation so I ended up declining the offer. But it was a very professional experience all through.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly easy interview. Wasn't asked anything complicated because I had prior experience in a similar position.   Answer Question

Declined due to offer not being on par with my expectation.

Technical Support Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EC Infosystems.

Wait at the gate for 20 minutes, a manager lead me in. All the questions are resume related, special attention on MySQL and VB. If you have relevant experience, they'll show great interest. Three levels in technical support, most likely from the first, which more like a custom as well as on-site service.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EC Infosystems.

I was picked on University Career Fair. They reached me by phone after that and we agreed on an interview date on site. There is no phone interview questions. It takes one hour to get to their office. And after waiting for twenty minutes, I met with a guy with my resume in his hand. After reviewing my resume, he told me that I'm not qualified for the job!!! They need VB and SQL server, but those are not in my resume! So why do they ask me to go there?!

Interview Questions
    • That guy asked me about polymorphism . But I think it's not about the job. He's just boring.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

get to there office on time
    wait for 15 mins to be called
    ask fine questions
    you are told that you are a great can
    send you to a tech director
    wait for 40 mins to be called
    tell you you are not qualified
    and that is the end of the story

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ghaziabad (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EC Infosystems in February 2013.

Initial communication was OK to me. First they have taken a written test of .Net and SQL skills (Time Duration: 45 mins)
    After that, i have gone through a formal F2F interview. It was also pretty ordinary.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at EC Infosystems in September 2012.

this is my first interveiw so i don"t have exprienssed about managment ,yes i do good relation made with my seniors and junior becouse of this is an part of profession but on way of company i con"t manage becouse its first this my duty thats all.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EC Infosystems in October 2011.

I gave my resume to them via the university career fair. I was called for the 1st round interview to the office. The interview was about my skills and a few basic questions about the subject matter. After this I was called for a 2nd interview which was similar to the 1st interview. Was offered the job after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to convince a client about changing their systems, how would would do it? What are the parameters you could use to make your case?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Alīpur, Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Alīpur, Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EC Infosystems in January 2010.

my interview was very bad....

Interview Questions
    • like how many hair saloons are there in japan   View Answer

Worked for EC Infosystems? Contribute to the Community!