EC Infosystems

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EC Infosystems.

Interview Details – Wait at the gate for 20 minutes, a manager lead me in. All the questions are resume related, special attention on MySQL and VB. If you have relevant experience, they'll show great interest. Three levels in technical support, most likely from the first, which more like a custom as well as on-site service.

Interview Question – What do you know about MySQL?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EC Infosystems.

Interview Details – I was picked on University Career Fair. They reached me by phone after that and we agreed on an interview date on site. There is no phone interview questions. It takes one hour to get to their office. And after waiting for twenty minutes, I met with a guy with my resume in his hand. After reviewing my resume, he told me that I'm not qualified for the job!!! They need VB and SQL server, but those are not in my resume! So why do they ask me to go there?!

Interview Question – That guy asked me about polymorphism . But I think it's not about the job. He's just boring.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EC Infosystems

Interview Details – get to there office on time
wait for 15 mins to be called
ask fine questions
you are told that you are a great can
send you to a tech director
wait for 40 mins to be called
tell you you are not qualified
and that is the end of the story

Interview Question – what do you know about this company   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ghaziabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EC Infosystems in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was OK to me. First they have taken a written test of .Net and SQL skills (Time Duration: 45 mins)
After that, i have gone through a formal F2F interview. It was also pretty ordinary.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult if you were prepared well.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EC Infosystems in September 2012.

Interview Details – this is my first interveiw so i don"t have exprienssed about managment ,yes i do good relation made with my seniors and junior becouse of this is an part of profession but on way of company i con"t manage becouse its first this my duty thats all.

Interview Question – what the work i do in company?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EC Infosystems in October 2011.

Interview Details – I gave my resume to them via the university career fair. I was called for the 1st round interview to the office. The interview was about my skills and a few basic questions about the subject matter. After this I was called for a 2nd interview which was similar to the 1st interview. Was offered the job after 2-3 days.

Interview Question – If you were to convince a client about changing their systems, how would would do it? What are the parameters you could use to make your case?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Alīpur, Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EC Infosystems in January 2010.

Interview Details – my interview was very bad....

Interview Question – like how many hair saloons are there in japan   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EC Infosystems? Contribute to the Community!

EC Infosystems Videos

EC Infosystems – Why Work for Us?

EC Infosystems is a New York based EDI/EC Professional Services Firm that offers a full range of services to its customers in the field of Electronic Commerce (EC) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in three major… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EC Infosystems interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by EC Infosystems employees and interview candidates.