ECC

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.2

Project Manager Interview

All completed by phone until I arrived in Afghanistan. On boarding process is a phone call and you are off to the races. They did contact my references and former employer. I would suggest having an optimistic attitude and state you are willing to work as hard as needed to get the job done.

Interview Questions
    • The entire conversation was about work experience and how to fit in with the ECC culture   Answer Question

Internal Compliance Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ECC.

I submitted my resume and the job application through the company's website ecc.net. About a week later, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. He was very friendly and professional. I felt like he respected my time and didn't waste it with a bunch of useless questions. After the phone interview, I was invited to fly out for an in-person interview. It was an all day event! I met with so many different members of the team. There were 4 rounds of about an hour each with between 2 and 3 people. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. It felt like overkill to meet with so many people, but it was indicative of how ECC gives everyone a voice about certain decisions. After the final interview, I met once more with the hiring manager and we discussed salary and fringe benefits. Very soon after that, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I had accounting experience, but no compliance experience. There were specific questions about audit functions and government regulations that tripped me up. I didn't expect the level of detail of some of the questions regarding gov't regulations.   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ECC in April 2011.

I was first approached by a recruiter that was employed by ECC. We spoke on the phone for the initial interview. Later I had a phone interview with estimating manager who, upon completion of the phone interview, invited me to their office for an in-person interview. I met 1:1 with the manager, program director and two program managers. I then met with the full estimating team, about 10 people. The estimating manager took me to lunch where we discussed how the day had gone. Upon returning to the office we discussed salary, benefits etc. The offer was made about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find the questions to be very difficult. The interview was mostly just a conversation about the industry, estimating experiences and ECC.   Answer Question
    The negotiation process was fairly brief. I believe that ECC met my requests and upon beginning to work here I found a multitude of other benefits that I was not aware of at the time of negotiation.

Quality Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)

interviewed at ECC in June 2010.

I was referred to ECC Sr. Project Manager by one of my Co-Managers. There was an initial interview and after I was accepted. I was scheduled to have the final interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my weak points, I didn't expected such a question.   Answer Question