ECOM Atlantic

Interviews for Top Jobs at ECOM Atlantic

Treasury Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ECOM Atlantic in August 2009.

I initially talked with the HR manager of ECOM who asked basic behavioral interview questions. I was then invited for a face to face interview in which the interview was more tailored to the position and how I would fit with my skills in the position.

Interview Questions

Senior Manager of Applications Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ECOM Atlantic in February 2011.

A recruiter contacted me first. She asked my experience and a few technical questions. Then the account manager of the recruiting company contacted me. Scheduled a face-to-face interview with CIO. The CIO is a very nice guy. I found the job does not fit my experience and I believe the CIO thought in this way also.

Interview Questions
    • How did you manage a development team spread out across the world?   Answer Question
    • What software development methodology do you use?   Answer Question