ECOM Atlantic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Treasury Associate Interview

Treasury Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ECOM Atlantic in August 2009.

Interview Details – I initially talked with the HR manager of ECOM who asked basic behavioral interview questions. I was then invited for a face to face interview in which the interview was more tailored to the position and how I would fit with my skills in the position.

Interview Question – How would your manager describe you.   Answer Question

Senior Manager of Applications Interview

Senior Manager of Applications

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ECOM Atlantic in February 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me first. She asked my experience and a few technical questions. Then the account manager of the recruiting company contacted me. Scheduled a face-to-face interview with CIO. The CIO is a very nice guy. I found the job does not fit my experience and I believe the CIO thought in this way also.

Interview Questions

Worked for ECOM Atlantic? Contribute to the Community!