ECPI University

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.6

RN Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ECPI University.

The interview is positive. Typically potential employees will have and interview with the director of nursing (DON), assistant director of nursing (ADON) and the program president. They will be shown around the nursing building and may be briefly introduced to faculty member if they come in contact with any during the tour. The prospective employee may be asked to present a brief presentation to show teaching ability and be evaluated by current faculty members who can be present .

Interview Questions
    Typically done through the program president and HR. They discuss pay and let you know what they offer. There may or may not be negotiation room. Noting else is negotiable. They do take a long time getting back to you once you have talked with them.

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ECPI University.

August 2014- Whole process took about a week and a half. I applied online and was called to go into a group interview the next day. At the group interview we discussed the company and the job responsibilities. After the initial group discussion, we meet individually. Then we were asked to take a test. After that I was called back for one more interview.

Interview Questions
    • What books have you read recently, and why did you enjoy them. (Really awesome question!)   View Answer

It had nothing to do with the job or the company, the hours were wonderful and the pay and benefits were very competitive. I just got a better offer from another company.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ECPI University.

Pleasant. There were no hard questions as long as you are honest. The most difficult part was the teaching demo in front of the other faculty. This is not difficult, but it is a little awkward since these are all of your future colleagues and not students.

No bonus for degree attained

Corporate Role Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ECPI University.

No follow up call or communication after interview. I did not feel company was professional and would not recommend. It appears management has been there for some time with little respect for employees.

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ECPI University.

I completed employment application on the website. I was then contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was offered a formal interview. After the interview I scheduled testing for a later date. I came in and completed the testing. I was then called 2 days later for a second interview. When I came in for a second interview, we discussed pay and benefit questions. I was then told I would be contacted with any additional questions. It was a very positive experience for me. I was overwhelmed with how friendly everyone at this business was.

Nurse Faculty Interview

The president, Scott, will tell you anything to suck you in. Make sure you get everything in writing because you will have many surprises later on which are not pleasant.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ECPI University in April 2014.

The process is sometimes LONG and drawn out. Once you respond to an ad you will get a screening call form the hiring manager. If you pass that step on to your first interview. If you pass that step you may be directed to "apply online". I waited 3 months before a 2nd interview and subsequent job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What about you other people would say "He needs to work on"   Answer Question
    Tough negotiations for sure. Be persistent but not demanding. Demanding people get dismissed.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ECPI University in February 2014.

Was called for a telephone interview and then invited in to speak with the recruiter. Spent 2.5 hours speaking to recruiter and director - never called or sent anything afterwards - can only assume no selection.

ECPI Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ECPI University in August 2013.

Applied online and the process took about a month. I was contacted by phone to come in for an assessment test. A week later I was contacted by phone for a mini-interview on the telephone and then invited to come in for a face to face interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Another week later I was offered the position, but given no details about the offer over the phone. Had to come in another week later to get the actual offer.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ECPI University.

Applied online, received call the next day. Interview scheduled for two days later. Follow up phone interview with regional director. Offered position after background check was completed.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    Was told salary range, asked for highest, received.