ECommerce Partners

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ECommerce Partners in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the open Marketing Manager position online. About 1 week after my application, I received a phone call from the secretary to schedule an interview. My first interview was with the CMO. Approximately 100 people had applied for the job and 10 people received interviews. From that 10, 3 received a second call back interview and one person was finally selected. The second interview was another mini interview by the CMO and then an additional interview with the CEO. The office is a relaxed atmosphere with a casual dress code. The people were friendly but professional. I would suggest reading over the website before the interview so you understand the services and who the clients are.

Interview Questions

• What gravitates you specifically to e-commerce marketing?   Answer Question
  • Asked about skills with: google analytics, html, writing, grammar, excel, powerpoints, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing, wordpress   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ECommerce Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ECommerce Partners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ECommerce Partners employees and interview candidates.