EDF Trading

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EDF Trading in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had one interview that lasted for two hours. I met with a senior VP for all Back Office, Head of HR, my Group Manager and the person I was replacing. It was a typical interview, they asked for my background and sought out to see if I had the knowledge for the position. HR was alot of situational questions and HR typical questions.

Interview Question – I just had trouble with HR, their questions were difficult and I was not completely prepared. Be ready for situational questions and "what would you do here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They initially came with a low offer and said this position does not pay that much, but they do negotiate, I went up 25% from my initial offer.

Worked for EDF Trading? Contribute to the Community!