EDP Recruiting Services Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at EDP Recruiting Services

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EDP Recruiting Services (Englewood, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

We talked a few times on the phone about what I'd like to do and what I want to see in my next job. Then he set up a one-on-one meeting. He kicked me out basically because I clicked the top of my pen too many times (twice).

Interview Questions

• Any time they ask my current, previous, or desired salary.   1 Answer

EDP Recruiting Services Response

Sep 12, 2014 – Owner

This candidate came in looking as if he had just rolled out of bed. His hair wasn't combed, his shirt looked like he had slept in it for the last week, and he hadn't shaved. He slouched in his ... More

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EDP Recruiting Services (Denver, CO).

Interview

I interviewed with them. The next day, I had a phone interview. Within a week I had an offer and started about three weeks after my interview with EDP. They have a tough Java test, but it was pretty relavent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair and fast

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EDP Recruiting Services (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

I drove all the way accross town expecting an hour long interview. After the interview, I was surprised by a skills test that took over two hours to complete! I answered every question to the best of my ability and I think I did very well. When I finished, there was nobody left in the office. I never heard from them again. A supreme waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Two very difficult five page tests on Java and SQL.   1 Answer