EDP Recruiting Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EDP Recruiting Services

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EDP Recruiting Services in August 2014.

We talked a few times on the phone about what I'd like to do and what I want to see in my next job. Then he set up a one-on-one meeting. He kicked me out basically because I clicked the top of my pen too many times (twice).

Interview Questions
    • Any time they ask my current, previous, or desired salary.   View Answer

EDP Recruiting Services Response

Sep 12, 2014Owner

This candidate came in looking as if he had just rolled out of bed. His hair wasn't combed, his shirt looked like he had slept in it for the last week, and he hadn't shaved. He slouched in his ... More

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EDP Recruiting Services.

I interviewed with them. The next day, I had a phone interview. Within a week I had an offer and started about three weeks after my interview with EDP. They have a tough Java test, but it was pretty relavent.

Fair and fast

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

The process took a dayinterviewed at EDP Recruiting Services in November 2010.

I drove all the way accross town expecting an hour long interview. After the interview, I was surprised by a skills test that took over two hours to complete! I answered every question to the best of my ability and I think I did very well. When I finished, there was nobody left in the office. I never heard from them again. A supreme waste of my time!

Interview Questions
    • Two very difficult five page tests on Java and SQL.   View Answer