EDR Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at EDR

Leasing & Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EDR.

Interview

I had one phone interview after applying through Linkedin. A couple hours later she called back and asked me to go take a drug test at one of the sister properties and the next day I received an offer letter pending the results of my background check

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I have an amazing resume and there was only one other applicant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. The starting number was 5k higher than what I wanted. Edr pays very, very well.

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EDR.

Interview

You apply online. They contact you. They call you in for an interview with all the managers. You have to be a resident at the property to apply. You have to be a full time student to apply. You take a drug test, by this point you know they are interested. Pass the drug test and you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• When is a time someone was doing something wrong and you took the initiative to make sure the situation was handled?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EDR in May 2011.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview with practical application of real-life scenarios. No fluff, just straight to the topic of discussion which was job responsibilities and what to expect. Also, a chance to get promoted with hard work. The panel was generally quiet and did not provide much input on answers given to the questions..