EDR Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2014
3 interviews

2.0

Leasing & Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EDR.

I had one phone interview after applying through Linkedin. A couple hours later she called back and asked me to go take a drug test at one of the sister properties and the next day I received an offer letter pending the results of my background check

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. I have an amazing resume and there was only one other applicant.   Answer Question
    Easy. The starting number was 5k higher than what I wanted. Edr pays very, very well.

Community Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EDR.

You apply online. They contact you. They call you in for an interview with all the managers. You have to be a resident at the property to apply. You have to be a full time student to apply. You take a drug test, by this point you know they are interested. Pass the drug test and you've got the job.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time someone was doing something wrong and you took the initiative to make sure the situation was handled?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EDR in May 2011.

Basic behavioral interview with practical application of real-life scenarios. No fluff, just straight to the topic of discussion which was job responsibilities and what to expect. Also, a chance to get promoted with hard work. The panel was generally quiet and did not provide much input on answers given to the questions..

Interview Questions

Worked for EDR? Contribute to the Community!