EF Education First North America Director of Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at EF Education First North America in November 2012.

All telephone interviews and online assessment. The HR Generalists are not well trained and don't ask behavioral questions just "yes" / "no" questions. They don't understand sales or management/leadership of employees. I chalked this up to inexperience or poor training. Made it to second & third round only to find out that the next levels didn't interview that well either. Coordination of schedules were on their time and had little regard for the fact that I had a job and a schedule to keep also.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to travel?
    (unexpected given they are a travel company. another example of a poorly worded question, what elsle are you going to say than "yes, like to travel" if you want the job)
      View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EF Education First North America

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EF Education First North America in August 2009.

The interview was very straightforward. They wanted to know if I was serious about wanting the position, if I could persuade people to buy products and if I could work the hard hours and travel schedules they were offering.

They asked me about previous experiences, accolades and recommendations. They also asked me how I matched with the job description.

There were no trick questions, no nightmare stories. Straightforward interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I either took what they offered or I didn't. That is how they posed it. They gave me a couple of days to decide.

Worked for EF Education First North America? Contribute to the Community!