EF Education First North America

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.8

Tour Consultant Interview

I was reached out to for a phone interview, which was initially 45 minutes long. Then about 6 weeks later notified I would be able to come into the office for a group interview process - scheduled for a month after that. Then notified a week later about a second round interview, that could be conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best advice you've been given professionally?   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at EF Education First North America.

First step is a phone screen. Pretty basic about work history and career goals, as well as the full job description and what it entails. Time for questions at the end

Interview Questions
    • What are some insider tips you would give to someone who is about to travel to a new country? (Somewhere youve been)   Answer Question

Tour Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EF Education First North America.

I applied online and was contacted a couple of weeks later to set up an interview. I had an interview over the phone which went well for what it was.

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EF Education First North America.

Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Fairly easy, basic questions about knowledge of the position applied for. Try to understand what EF's goals are, and their culture. At the end it's nice to ask questions of your own

Tour Consultant Educational Tours Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EF Education First North America.

I was brought in first for a group interview, then for three one on one interviews. The group interview was with about 8 other prospective employees. It started with a general introduction to the company, then we all introduced ourselves and several of the managers also introduced themselves. Then we all went around and had mini interviews with each of the managers, with each interview lasting about 4 min long. Overall a little intimidating at first, but ultimately pretty fun.

My one on one interviews were with three of the managers, two who I had previously met/spoken with, one who I had not. They asked very individualized questions, trying to see what type of person you were, etc. Each interview lasted 45 min to 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • During the group interview, we had 60 seconds to explain something that we were passionate about, that wasn't related to the job posting (i.e. something to do with travel or sales).   View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at EF Education First North America.

Received email regarding a phone interview within about a week of applying. Phone interview took about 15 min, fairly standard. Was offered a chance to group interview at the headquarters 2 days later. Group interview lasted about 3 hours. People were great to talk to and the office is gorgeous!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at EF Education First North America.

They interviewed a group of 6 individuals at one time. At first you had to stand up and present your passion to the entire group. They told you more about the company and gave a group tour allowing time for questions. Then you were split up into two groups with senior level member of the company and asked a series of questions. Each individual answered to the group.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your first question to teacher you were trying sell?   Answer Question

Tour Consultant Interview

Interviewed at a career fair. The interview was brief and fairly straight forward. The career fair setting was a little odd for an interview because there were probably about 50 interviews for different companies going on at the same time in a hotel ballroom. They really want to know why you would be good at sales. I thought the interview went fine, but the interviewer did not give me her card at the end and I nervously forgot to ask her for it. I inMailed her to thank her for the interview and never heard anything back.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions. Be prepared to talk about you interest in sales. She also wanted to know who I am off paper - the "real" me.   Answer Question

Tour Consultant Interview

It's a group interview. So there are 8 of you all going for the same position and you don't know how many they are looking to hire. The group atmosphere is tough - you don't want to be the one to be too obnoxious or the one who is too quiet. You first all interview with HR & then with about 10 supervisors.

Activity Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EF Education First North America.

Met them at a Career Fair on Campus Left a Good impression and left my resume.
    They ended up calling me before I did them The process was fast and easy.

Interview Questions
    • If a problem occurs with 300 students how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    What was covered? What wasn't?