EF Education First North America Regional Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EF Education First North America.

During the interview they will ask you about previous travel experiences and any other international experience you might have.

After the interview I waited maybe a week or two and didn't hear from them. I got another job offer but I preferred this position. So I emailed them to ask on status because I had gotten another offer. They immediately called me back to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • There isn't really hard questions, its mostly about your personality and international experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EF Education First North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EF Education First North America in March 2014.

I first had a group interview with about 16 other candidates. After some initial questions for all of us, the group split in two and had turns interviewing with management. I was called in for a second interview, where I met with two people separately. I was called 2 days later and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no curve-ball questions. The most unexpected question was probably "If you could pick any celebrity to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at EF Education First North America in December 2009.

First interview was a phone interview; very basic questions.

You are then brought into the office where 2 managers sit down and ask another series of very basic questions.

Interview Questions
    They offered 13/hr to start; I told them (honestly) that I had another offer at 14/hr and they matched it.