EFG Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Assistant Interview

Financial Services Assistant
Schaumburg, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EFG Companies in May 2011.

Interview Details – Obtained the interview through a recruiting firm. I first met w/the office manager, then with the individual (FA) I would be working with, and then met with the president. So three different visits. At the end of my meeting with the president, he had informed me that he liked the skills and value that I would bring to the firm and said we would be in touch shortly. I was then informed by the recruiter that the firm was interested in me, but isn't looking to make a decision until 2 months later. 2 months later, many phone calls/emails, I was informed that the firm hired another individual. Overall, very poor image of the firm and its employees.

Interview Questions

Worked for EFG Companies? Contribute to the Community!