EFI

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied online – interviewed at EFI in November 2014.

First, recruiter contacted me and ask me some information about my location and visa status question. one week later, I have my phone interview, after that I got an on-site interview. there are 5 interviewer for the face to face.

Interview Questions
    • the interview is easy. they asked me some basic concept and easy algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EFI.

First there was a phone interview where I was asked a series of standard questions. This was a friendly and pleasant experience. It was without any oddball questions and very professional. Following that I was invited in to interview with a company director and then a vice president, all in about an hour. Both interviews were friendly and professional. The vice president was mostly concerned with how I would fit into the organization, which is lean and follows a matrix structure. The director was concerned primarily with how I would manage interdisciplinary teams to solve complex technical problems through discovering innovative solutions. One week following that interview I contacted the director who very kindly and supportively informed me that the position required someone with a more technical background, but that they would keep me in mind for more suitable positions in the future. On the whole it was a very pleasant experience, despite it being unsuccessful in terms of landing that particular position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a complex project where on time delivery was severely threatened due to an innovative solution that was just not working out as expected?   Answer Question

QA Engineer - Hourly Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EFI in September 2013.

After first phone interview got the job.

No negotiations

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EFI.

2 levels of interview - 5 people each time including VP, Directors and Sr. Manager level people

I did not negotiate which was a mistake!!

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EFI in April 2013.

I had several telephone interviews which resulted in the company flying me to Pittsburgh for four additional face-to-face interviews. I had already known several of the people with whom I interviewed. The entire process went very well. I was advised that when in their office they wanted to see how I interacted with current staff that and new hires wo I would be working with. Prior to my visit I was informed of the entire benefits package (410k, stock options, health insurance, etc.), and combined with the interviews I felt very good about getting an offer. Everything went well, even people telling me that they couldn't wait until I started working there. While I was there we ran out of time and was not able to meet with the HR director, so I was advised that a telephone interview would be arranged the following week. I never heard from them again. They never even called to advise me that I was not selected for the position. I was left hanging without any explanation.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EFI in March 2013.

Interview was not very difficult. A good experience overall.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EFI in June 2012.

HR screening is the first step. Then you get interviewed by 3 or 4 managers/colleagues. The schedule changed a lot.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EFI in May 2012.

was called and asked about my qualifications

didnt ask for one

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at EFI in November 2011.

The initial interview was by phone. Basic general questions scoping interests and common culture. Further, the in-person interview was short aberration in time.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult to discuss in this interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EFI in July 2010.

This was quite involved and I was asked a lot of personal question which i had to ponder before i answers. They did however make me feel quite comfortable and the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

other job