EFI Interview Questions & Reviews in Meredith, NH

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Meredith, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EFI in June 2012.

HR screening is the first step. Then you get interviewed by 3 or 4 managers/colleagues. The schedule changed a lot.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Meredith, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at EFI in May 2010.

Very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with upper management disrespecting autonomy of mid-level managers?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Meredith, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meredith, NH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EFI in July 2008.

Phone interview was thorough but fair. In person interview consisted of meeting 5 different people for around an hour each, quite grueling. All of the interviewers asked pertinent questions relating to the field, my skills, or work ethic. No stupid questions about what cookie or animal I would be. Interviewers were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    I didn't really negotiate. They asked my range, and made me an offer at the low end of it, and I accepted.

Worked for EFI? Contribute to the Community!