EFI

Very Easy Interview

Operations Interview

Operations
Meredith, NH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EFI in June 2012.

Interview Details – HR screening is the first step. Then you get interviewed by 3 or 4 managers/colleagues. The schedule changed a lot.

Interview Question – How do you respond to public reprimand?   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Principal Software Engineer
Meredith, NH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EFI in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very pleasant.

Interview Question – How do you deal with upper management disrespecting autonomy of mid-level managers?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Meredith, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EFI in July 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was thorough but fair. In person interview consisted of meeting 5 different people for around an hour each, quite grueling. All of the interviewers asked pertinent questions relating to the field, my skills, or work ethic. No stupid questions about what cookie or animal I would be. Interviewers were friendly and professional.

Interview Question – What design patterns do you know?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate. They asked my range, and made me an offer at the low end of it, and I accepted.

Worked for EFI? Contribute to the Community!