EFI Principal Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.3

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EFI.

Interview

Series of three interviews, first with immediate associates, second was deeper with some of those and introducing more, third was phone screening with senior management in another location. Everyone was friendly, many asked hard theoretical and procedural questions, and all gauged my fit within the local and global teams.

Interview Questions

• If you feel strongly that this 'thing' is an issue and it's dismissed by another group/department, what would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EFI

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EFI in July 2011.

Interview

After technical telephonic round, I was called to their office for 2nd round which was again pure technical. The third round is taken by secition manager with some managerial questions and technical questions. Finally the project manager round, wondered how technically strong that project manager too?!

Interview Questions

Printing technology and color science is not interested to me to work for...

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EFI (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

I have attended for architect position. But they have asked completely low level. 1) .net framework 2) WCF 3) .net remoting.

Interview Questions

• Can we have Generics in wcf services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they have offered what i want.