EFI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EFI in July 2010.

Interview Details – I have attended for architect position. But they have asked completely low level.
1) .net framework
2) WCF
3) .net remoting.

Interview Question – Can we have Generics in wcf services?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they have offered what i want.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Principal Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at EFI in July 2011.

Interview Details – After technical telephonic round, I was called to their office for 2nd round which was again pure technical. The third round is taken by secition manager with some managerial questions and technical questions. Finally the project manager round, wondered how technically strong that project manager too?!

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Printing technology and color science is not interested to me to work for...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EFI

Worked for EFI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EFI Principal Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EFI employees and interview candidates.