Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EFI
- Software Engineer (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- QA Engineer (4)
- Principal Engineer (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- A Position Within Sales Operations (1)
- Manager and Architect (1)
- Q\A Engineer (1)
- QA Engineer - Hourly Contractor (1)
- Associate QA Engineer (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- FSE (1)
- S/W Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Senior Production Editor (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Operations (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Applications Specialist (1)
- ASE (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Manager, Program Management (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
Principal Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at EFI.
Series of three interviews, first with immediate associates, second was deeper with some of those and introducing more, third was phone screening with senior management in another location. Everyone was friendly, many asked hard theoretical and procedural questions, and all gauged my fit within the local and global teams.
- If you feel strongly that this 'thing' is an issue and it's dismissed by another group/department, what would you do? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for EFI
Principal Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at EFI in July 2011.
After technical telephonic round, I was called to their office for 2nd round which was again pure technical. The third round is taken by secition manager with some managerial questions and technical questions. Finally the project manager round, wondered how technically strong that project manager too?!
Reasons for Declining
Printing technology and color science is not interested to me to work for...
Principal Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at EFI (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.
I have attended for architect position. But they have asked completely low level. 1) .net framework 2) WCF 3) .net remoting.
- Can we have Generics in wcf services? 1 Answer
they have offered what i want.