EFI Senior Production Editor Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with an in-house recruiter. This was followed a week later with my first on-site interview. This lasted 4 hours, and I met with 5 different people (2 were over the phone as they worked in a different location). Then a week later, I was invited back for a second round of interviews. This also lasted about 4 hours, but was with a different group of people (except the hiring manager, who I met with both times). The work seemed like it would be somewhat tedious, but the team was mostly friendly, especially the manager. The office atmosphere was quite nice, with great bay views, but there didn't seem to be a lot of camaraderie in the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the tedium of some of the tasks?   1 Answer