EFU Life Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EFU Life

Executive Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EFU Life in May 2012.

I was applied @ EFU through internet then i got a call from HR they called for 1st interview, its with HR Manager..after that I was called for 2nd Interview took by Senior Manager-Operations then got a final interview call just after 5 days with Director-Operations.then i was selected by them and they offered me a JOB.

Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EFU Life in July 2011.

I applied online and in about a week I got the interview call and was called in for interview the next day at 10a.m. It was one to one interview, with a unit manager as the interviewer.
    He asked if I have any work experience and what do I know about Life Insurance and I was told that I am going to be part of the direct sales force and in Life Insurance I can earn as much as I want to. After the interview I was told that I will have to undertake a mandatory one week training course and I will have to pass all the tests in the course only after which I can be a part of EFU LIFE.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you will be able to achieve the monthly sales targets and qualify for promotions?   View Answer
    I negotiated my pay scheme, and I proposed total commission scheme and the unit manager agreed upon it right away.