EMC

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – 1 telephone screening interview, 2 face-to-face meetings. Required to produce a ppt presentation.

Interview Question – If this was your annual performance review - how well would you have done?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basic salary offer based on previous P60s.

Brentford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – 3 telephone interviews with recruitment
1 face to face with recruitment
1 x 2.5 hour face to face with hiring manager

Interview Question – My one concern is that you are not technical enough for the role maybe!   View Answer

Hamburg (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – The interview process was smooth and well organized based on two steps (recruiter interview, hiring manager interview).
Unfortunately I did not receive any job offer but HR gave me a feedback which I really appreciated

Interview Question – - How do you measure your success?
- What is EMC's market positioning?
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at EMC

Interview Details – You'll interview with at least 5-7 contacts within the organization and there will be a very consistent line of questions with all the interviewers.

Interview Question – Tell me why you are committed to working for EMC vs the other companies you are interviewing with.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.