EMC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Technology Consultant Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at EMC in May 2010.

Interview Details – I met face to face with managers and had phone interviews with peers. Because of the timing and delays due to everybody's schedules, the open req for the position closed and it took another month before it was re-opened. The interviews surrounded my knowledge, experience in customer facing roles, and answers to difficult scenarios.

Interview Question – Scenario questions: e.g. "What if the customer did not like my proposed solution?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I was hoping to earn in the position. The offer was higher than I stated. I was happy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Advisory Technology Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.