Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (51)
- Senior Software Engineer (37)
- Principal Software Engineer (18)
- Intern (17)
- Technical Support Engineer (14)
- Sales Associate (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Associate Software Engineer (11)
- Systems Engineer (10)
- Engineering (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Account Manager (8)
- Software Quality Engineer (8)
- Technical Support Engineer II (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Implementation Specialist (5)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
- Technical Consultant (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
Associate Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC in January 2015.
Recruiter contacted me, set up interview. Wanted me to ask a lot of questions rather than me answer questions. Only question I was asked was, do you understand the GSAP program. Was a little odd, but then I was just grilled for questions to ask about their company. Not sure if they were looking for something specific or what.
- What questions do you have for me? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for EMC
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMC (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.
Phone: HR round, Manager round On site: 3 face to face ( 1 HR, 1 Manager, 1 Technical)
- What is derivative, integral? Statistics questions 1 Answer
Slightly negotiable I think but I din't
Associate Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC.
I had posted my resume on indeed.com and applied to EMC. I was contacted by a senior corporate recruiter and was asked to have a phone interview that week. I then had a second pone interview with a IT consultant a week later. The next step is to fly to Chicago for an onsite interview. The process has taken about 4 weeks.
- Second interviewer asked more technical questions than expected. Not coming from a technical background it was rather difficult but I was honest with what I did and did not know. Answer Question
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.
- In Managerial Round they asked about some current scenarios of their current projects .... what is your way of thinking. Answer Question
No negotiation was there.
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)).
Interview Process Contains 2 Technical interviews, 1 Manager round and 1 HR round.
- Common technical questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review