EMC Associate Customer Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in March 2012.

Recruiter found my resume on my universities employment website. Phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a two person phone interview with the hiring managers. Second in person interview was lunch and somewhat informal. Final interview was a two person panel interview that took about one hour.

Interview Questions
Salary was non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EMC in April 2012.

I contacted the head of the Global Services Associate Program at a Society of Hispanic and Professional Engineers Convention. Once i did that, I interviewed with the district managers of the region i would work under. Once that was done I went through the boot camp that the GSAP program offers.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!