Associate Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, the Recruiter called me and said she will let me know when the hiring manager is ready to talk. The Manager called without any time fixed and I couldn't talk to him at that time for I was in another interview. Later the HR said he selected someone else. Then I was fixed for a 1:1 interview with another hiring manager who would shoot a question and wouldn't give you even 20sec to frame your answer, he would just shoot the other question or take it as "no experience"

Interview Questions

• Where do ypu work? What you do there? why leaving this job? what do you know about EMC? what is a NAS? SAN? hypervisor?   Answer Question
  • How do you give the ROI figures to the client? How do you show them that the Solution you are selling is going to help them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Associate Technology Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC in February 2009.

Interview

Initial HR phone interview, followed by the hiring manager phone interview. Next was 7 in person interviews which included a white test and a 30 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a technical question during my presentation on EMC products.   6 Answers

Negotiation

Did not try to negotiate. I was satisfied with the offer.