Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (48)
- Senior Software Engineer (36)
- Principal Software Engineer (18)
- Intern (16)
- Technical Support Engineer (14)
- Sales Associate (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Associate Software Engineer (10)
- Systems Engineer (10)
- Engineering (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Account Manager (8)
- Technical Support Engineer II (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (7)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Inside Sales Representative (6)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Implementation Specialist (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
Associate Technology Consultant Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.
I was referred by an employee, the Recruiter called me and said she will let me know when the hiring manager is ready to talk. The Manager called without any time fixed and I couldn't talk to him at that time for I was in another interview. Later the HR said he selected someone else. Then I was fixed for a 1:1 interview with another hiring manager who would shoot a question and wouldn't give you even 20sec to frame your answer, he would just shoot the other question or take it as "no experience"
Other Interview Reviews for EMC
Associate Technology Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC in February 2009.
Initial HR phone interview, followed by the hiring manager phone interview. Next was 7 in person interviews which included a white test and a 30 minute presentation.
- I was asked a technical question during my presentation on EMC products. 6 Answers
Did not try to negotiate. I was satisfied with the offer.