EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Technology Consultant Interview

Associate Technology Consultant
Dallas, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EMC in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee, the Recruiter called me and said she will let me know when the hiring manager is ready to talk. The Manager called without any time fixed and I couldn't talk to him at that time for I was in another interview. Later the HR said he selected someone else. Then I was fixed for a 1:1 interview with another hiring manager who would shoot a question and wouldn't give you even 20sec to frame your answer, he would just shoot the other question or take it as "no experience"

Interview Questions

• Where do ypu work? What you do there? why leaving this job? what do you know about EMC? what is a NAS? SAN? hypervisor?   Answer Question
  • How do you give the ROI figures to the client? How do you show them that the Solution you are selling is going to help them   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Technology Consultant Interview

Associate Technology Consultant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EMC in February 2009.

Interview Details – Initial HR phone interview, followed by the hiring manager phone interview. Next was 7 in person interviews which included a white test and a 30 minute presentation.

Interview Question – I was asked a technical question during my presentation on EMC products.   View Answers (6)

Negotiation Details – Did not try to negotiate. I was satisfied with the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Associate Technology Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.