EMC Interview Questions in Bangalore

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process were very long, not methodically arranged etc.....
    HR was at loss as to how many rounds they should arrange. going back and forth miss-communicating to candidate and created whole confusion. even after 4 rounds and few waits HR was not sure to make an offer or not

Associate Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

GD, general aptitude(analytical & logical), 2 technical interviews, 1 HR round. No technical questions were asked in technical interview, questions were only from your resume. They concentrate more on your communication skill and interpersonal skill. The whole process took a day.

Associate Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

GD
    Wriiten
    Technical
    Technical
    Hr
    In First round they will totaly check ur communication and they will ask u to talk about some topic from that they will shortlist the students for further rounds
    Second round was wriiten
    It consists of basic apptitude questions
    Quantitative
    Verbal
    Logical
    Third round was technical
    They asked me about cloud computing as I did my project in that domain
    They asked sme questns n that
    They said to wait for feedback
    I answered all the questions which they asked
    But I did NT get through frm that

Associate Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1st round is GD (topic of ur own)
    2nd round is Aptitude (logical and reasoning ability)
    3rd round is Communication (confidence level)
    4th round is technical ( project )
    5th MR and HR ( Abt the company , why EMC? ,...)

Interview Questions

• Questions where on project, candidates interests and about EMC   Answer Question

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1st of all they take communication rounds where they ask to tell about any topic.After getting an idea about your ascent they will tell you the result.Then the next round is aptitude,where they will check your logical and mental abilities.After clearing the round there will be HR or Technical round where the fate of the students is decided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,what projects you did in your college.   1 Answer

Actually they were offering Associate technical post .

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

One initial telephonic technical round with a panel of 2. One face to face round with a panel of two, one technical architect and one manager. One telephonic round with a Senior manager from US. One telephonic round with a Senior Developer from US. The importance on communication was almost same as the importance on technical knowledge. 50% questions were technical whereas 50% questions were managerial.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince the leadership for a feature that you want to include in the application?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little bit negotiation could be done as I was holding another offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1 MCQ round
    2 interview rounds-1 tech + 2 HR
    The MCQ round contained 60 questions-30 logical ,30 technical(computer concepts)
    Interview rounds mainly focused on the basic knowledge of various computer science subjects , like Networks(my project was in networks),Operating systems(not much), and a coding question on data structures(related to trees) .
    HR interview didn't take long (10-15 minutes).
    THe interviewers were nice 2 us and helped me wen I was stuck in a coding question

Interview Questions

• zig zag level order traversal of the tree . I did it using data structures(stacks and queues . Then I was asked to do it using normal recursion . Was stuck in the middle .   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was invited to their campus directly from EMC HR team. Had one-to-one technical round, one telephonic-technical round from US after 2 days, one technical/managerial round in Bangalore office after 2 days of previous round. All interviewers were very nice and they made me very comfortable while answering to them. They were particularly looking for Java, Spring, Web Services candidates for their one of the project/product. HR round was telephonic and there was nothing much discussion except salary negotiations and joining date negotiations. Overall, it was nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much in deep. The questions were standard for a 7 Yrs experience Java-Professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially the package was less than I had from another organization. When I shared with them, they increased my package to match against the other organization.

Associate Consultant II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and informational. The interviewers asked about my past experience. The questions were practical and scenario based. The questions were around my experience and subject area. The interviewers asked anaytical questions related to ETL, Databases, Shell scripting. The basic questions were around SQL tuning and databse performance. I declined the offer due to HR recruiter attitude.

The HR recruiter with whom i interacted for the HR round didnot know how to talk to candidates. As recruiter is the first person with whom you interact. The recruiter started abusive language when he found my expectation rather if would have told that we cant offer that much.After ridiculing and all he started negotiating. When i declined he called me to send the offer. 2 days later he called to say that they cannot offer what was promised in first place. I took the offer as i have resigned taking the offer breakup considering it from a tier1 company and started searching desperately for the other one and to my luck i got the offer a day before joining EMC, so when i mailed that i cannot join, he again started abusing me and also threatened me to bar from al the companies as if he is a GOD. I think the management should check on the people they are taking in as recruiter and put them on some behavioural training.

Associate IT Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

1. Communication Round : Moderate
    2. Apti + technical : Moderate
    3. Technical Round : Moderate containing C/C++ concepts and question son final year project.
    4. HR Round : They do this for timepass. They remove good candidates just for timepass.
    5. Managerial Round
    6. US HR round

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate members in your team if you are the team leader?   Answer Question