EMC Business Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

It was efficient and inefficient at the same time. I had great references, resume, experience, and etc. She asked what my price was, and I did not know (and did not want to be the first to say a number). She got stinky and told me to call back when I knew more, but that a "hiring freeze" could happen anytime. Later I found out she called me something less then flattering. Maybe she got the vibe because I hadn't slept in 24 hrs.

Interview Questions

• What's your price?   3 Answers
  • Do you consider yourself lucky to have a job in this economy.   4 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate...

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EMC (Franklin, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was standard. No tests or anything, jsut talking to managers. There were alot of people to interview with before you get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a contracting company for a year-to-year contract. They contacted me via email and I was quickly brought on board to interview in person. The interview was your typical interview though in addition he asked me to whiteboard out a process. While challenging, I liked this step as it showed him how well he could brainstorm with me as a prospective Team Member.

Interview Questions

• Being asked to whiteboard out a process was definitely unexpected, but it showed that the employer valued collaboration, which is something that I look for in a job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

BAD !!.... the interview went good .... the manager never replied called him many times but no reply.....then found out that he was out of town and by the time he replied the position was put on freeze !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiting process began on my university campus and took 3+ months, 3 interviews.

Negotiation

NA