EMC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hopkinton, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was originally contacted by a contracting company for a year-to-year contract. They contacted me via email and I was quickly brought on board to interview in person. The interview was your typical interview though in addition he asked me to whiteboard out a process. While challenging, I liked this step as it showed him how well he could brainstorm with me as a prospective Team Member.

Interview Question – Being asked to whiteboard out a process was definitely unexpected, but it showed that the employer valued collaboration, which is something that I look for in a job.   Answer Question

Hopkinton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EMC in October 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiting process began on my university campus and took 3+ months, 3 interviews.

Negotiation Details – NA

Hopkinton, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at EMC in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was efficient and inefficient at the same time. I had great references, resume, experience, and etc. She asked what my price was, and I did not know (and did not want to be the first to say a number). She got stinky and told me to call back when I knew more, but that a "hiring freeze" could happen anytime. Later I found out she called me something less then flattering. Maybe she got the vibe because I hadn't slept in 24 hrs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate...

Franklin, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EMC in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was standard. No tests or anything, jsut talking to managers. There were alot of people to interview with before you get an offer.

Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EMC in January 2009.

Interview Details – BAD !!.... the interview went good .... the manager never replied called him many times but no reply.....then found out that he was out of town and by the time he replied the position was put on freeze !

Interview Question – lot of time spent in explaining their product   Answer Question

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!