EMC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Interviewed at EMC

Interview Details – I was interviewed by many different people including account managers, engineering, management and lines of business. The questions were about the product knowledge and how to defend the EMC brand and positioning. I had a phone interview and one full day of onsite interviews. The longest part of the process was actually receiving the written letter. It took over 6 weeks from the time I was told they wanted to move with me.

Interview Question – Explain how a specific product works.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Enterprise Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.