EMC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Manager Interview

Field Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – Initial telephone interview with HR representative.
Next was brief telephone interview with hiring manager.
I attended an in-person interview with hiring manager and potential peer. I was asked to prepare 2 presentations for the interview and questions were asked based on my presentations on leadership and 180 business plan. I was treated very well and with courtesy.

However, what was disappointing was that I received ZERO feedback after the interview. I was told that HR would follow up with me. They called, left a message asking me to call back - which I did twice and I then followed up to the hiring manager with an email and received nothing in response. I drove 250 miles to attend the interview and I am surprised that a company of this size and esteem would be so discourteous and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Cite an example where you have been made aware of an opportunity for improvement in the workplace.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Field Service Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.