EMC Field Service Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EMC.

Initial telephone interview with HR representative.
Next was brief telephone interview with hiring manager.
I attended an in-person interview with hiring manager and potential peer. I was asked to prepare 2 presentations for the interview and questions were asked based on my presentations on leadership and 180 business plan. I was treated very well and with courtesy.

However, what was disappointing was that I received ZERO feedback after the interview. I was told that HR would follow up with me. They called, left a message asking me to call back - which I did twice and I then followed up to the hiring manager with an email and received nothing in response. I drove 250 miles to attend the interview and I am surprised that a company of this size and esteem would be so discourteous and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Cite an example where you have been made aware of an opportunity for improvement in the workplace.   Answer Question

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!