EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Hopkinton, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EMC in June 2011.

Interview Details – My interview with EMC went so well that I had stopped looking for jobs as I knew and felt that I am going to get the offer.I waited for a week as the people who took my interview were so happy and all praises for my work.But no OFFER

Interview Question – Experience   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Hopkinton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in December 2009.

Interview Details – I have interned at EMC so it was easy to figure out who to talk about there LDP program. I expressed my interest in the program and asked them to call me when they would be interviewing. I got a call a couple months later asking me to meet with a group of HR hiring managers and have a presentation ready to give to them.

They do a good job of making you feel comfortable so don't be upset if you think you had a good interview but they dont give you an offer. They are looking for the very best talent in the world and people are breaking down the door to get into there programs. They are a first class organization and it shows from the second you walk in the door. Honesty will get you far, so remember if you get an interview your probably very bright and have nothing to hide. The people you meet with are very experienced so trying to "wing it" or give them the answers you think they want to hear isnt going to cut it. If your a recent grad interviewing for any position at EMC and you really want the job make sure they arnt your first interview they are going to ask the hard questions. Find out what sense of urgency means.

Interview Questions

• If you where in an elevator with Joe Tucci what would you say?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you where a leader and failed. What did you do to fix the problem so next time you would do better?   Answer Question

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!