EMC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EMC

Interview Details – The day started off with a group interview where 6 individuals including myself were able to ask current SAs any questions we wished. Then we were asked to conduct a ice breaker activity. After that we were split and each had three 45 min interviews.

Franklin, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in April 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews. First round was like speed dating with 9 different managers or employees. Second round was onsite with 2 or 3 of my potential managers. The process was not overly stressful, but if you don't really want the job the interviewer will know and you won't get the job.

Interview Question – Are you too smart for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. The sales associate phase is short term and the real money with a promotion to an inside sales rep.

Inside Sales Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview itself was pretty basic. There was nothing that was a curve ball besides a few technology questions they use to stump you. It started off with a quick 20 minute phone interview. Then I was brought in for a face to face interview with the managers. Each once came in separately. I was then asked to come back in 2 days later to meet with the Director.

Interview Question – Why IT Sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It seems like you can't negotiate, but you can.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!