EMC Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

The day started off with a group interview where 6 individuals including myself were able to ask current SAs any questions we wished. Then we were asked to conduct a ice breaker activity. After that we were split and each had three 45 min interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in April 2011.

Multiple interviews. First round was like speed dating with 9 different managers or employees. Second round was onsite with 2 or 3 of my potential managers. The process was not overly stressful, but if you don't really want the job the interviewer will know and you won't get the job.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation. The sales associate phase is short term and the real money with a promotion to an inside sales rep.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in May 2009.

The interview itself was pretty basic. There was nothing that was a curve ball besides a few technology questions they use to stump you. It started off with a quick 20 minute phone interview. Then I was brought in for a face to face interview with the managers. Each once came in separately. I was then asked to come back in 2 days later to meet with the Director.

Interview Questions
    It seems like you can't negotiate, but you can.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!