EMC Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

All day, nice people but long and they pay for lunch so thats cool. one guy was kid of a jerk but thats ok cause i didnt even get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The day started off with a group interview where 6 individuals including myself were able to ask current SAs any questions we wished. Then we were asked to conduct a ice breaker activity. After that we were split and each had three 45 min interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EMC (Franklin, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews. First round was like speed dating with 9 different managers or employees. Second round was onsite with 2 or 3 of my potential managers. The process was not overly stressful, but if you don't really want the job the interviewer will know and you won't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you too smart for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. The sales associate phase is short term and the real money with a promotion to an inside sales rep.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMC in May 2009.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty basic. There was nothing that was a curve ball besides a few technology questions they use to stump you. It started off with a quick 20 minute phone interview. Then I was brought in for a face to face interview with the managers. Each once came in separately. I was then asked to come back in 2 days later to meet with the Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It seems like you can't negotiate, but you can.