Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (45)
- Senior Software Engineer (34)
- Intern (16)
- Principal Software Engineer (16)
- Technical Support Engineer (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Sales Associate (10)
- Engineering (9)
- Associate Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Account Manager (8)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Quality Engineer (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Senior Project Manager (5)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Technical Support Engineer II (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Implementation Specialist (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Software Development Engineer (3)
Inside Sales Representative Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.
All day, nice people but long and they pay for lunch so thats cool. one guy was kid of a jerk but thats ok cause i didnt even get the job.
- Behavioral questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for EMC
Inside Sales Representative InterviewAccepted Offer
The day started off with a group interview where 6 individuals including myself were able to ask current SAs any questions we wished. Then we were asked to conduct a ice breaker activity. After that we were split and each had three 45 min interviews.
Inside Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at EMC (Franklin, MA) in April 2011.
Multiple interviews. First round was like speed dating with 9 different managers or employees. Second round was onsite with 2 or 3 of my potential managers. The process was not overly stressful, but if you don't really want the job the interviewer will know and you won't get the job.
- Are you too smart for this job? 1 Answer
Not much negotiation. The sales associate phase is short term and the real money with a promotion to an inside sales rep.
Inside Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at EMC in May 2009.
The interview itself was pretty basic. There was nothing that was a curve ball besides a few technology questions they use to stump you. It started off with a quick 20 minute phone interview. Then I was brought in for a face to face interview with the managers. Each once came in separately. I was then asked to come back in 2 days later to meet with the Director.
- Why IT Sales? Answer Question
It seems like you can't negotiate, but you can.