EMC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern QA Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EMC in March 2013.

Interview Details – I take 2 hours interview in DMC Irvine, Avamar Team. Four groups of people interview me. each group 30 min. I didn't take any writing test, they all ask me my experience based on my resume. They are all very nice, and one of the guy show me the lab. The director's questions are the most challenge part. And I can ask them about their work in detail, they are very nice to answer my questions.

Interview Question – If the building's power resource are all together, but it catch a fire alarm, how do you protect the power resource   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Intern QA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.