EMC Intern QA Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern QA Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EMC.

It was a 1 hr on-site interview. 45 minutes with 1st interviewer. then 15 minutes with the second person. Mainly they wanted to know was about the projects I did. They had already filled that position. I dont know why they didnt cancelled mine then. They were encouraging me to apply for more positions in EMC itself, by saying "evenif you dont get this position, dont stop applying to EMC. you are good".

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Intern QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EMC in March 2013.

I take 2 hours interview in DMC Irvine, Avamar Team. Four groups of people interview me. each group 30 min. I didn't take any writing test, they all ask me my experience based on my resume. They are all very nice, and one of the guy show me the lab. The director's questions are the most challenge part. And I can ask them about their work in detail, they are very nice to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
    • If the building's power resource are all together, but it catch a fire alarm, how do you protect the power resource   View Answer

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!