EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Development Program Interview

Marketing Development Program
Hopkinton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career website and was contacted around October 2009 for my first phone interview. The phone interview went well and a few weeks later, I was invited to come to Hopkinton, which was in November 2009. The interview style was a round-robin, which is basically a series of 1:1 interviews. It was approximately 100 graduates/recent graduates there for the round robins. Most of the interviews were conducted in one large room where each person rotates to a different interviewer. I did 5- 20 minute interviews. Each interviewer ask different questions. Some interviewers asked basic behavioral questions, and some interviewers just wanted to know more about me and we even discussed personal interests. The ultimate goal of this interview process is to learn more about you and whether you will be a good cultural fit. My advice, although it sounds cliche', is to be yourself and let your personality come through. My other peice of advice is to thoroughly reserach the industry and ask thought-provoking questions as it relates to the company and the industry.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you lead a team   Answer Question

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!