EMC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at EMC in November 2013.

Interview Details – EMC HR recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Called me for a brief interview and then I was called into the Santa Clara office for an interview with the hiring manager. Later spoke with four others in the company via phone interviews. Was scheduled with a fifth person, who on two occasions, never made the call. I emailed the HR person regarding the non phone call. She never responded, I have also emailed her as to inquire about the position. Never received any reply, especially when I wasted a lot of time on phone interviews ad waiting for phone calls that never came. Very poor and unprofessional way to handle a candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing really - just asked about prior experience. The people I interviewed with were very friendly and professional.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – Simple: HR Screen, phone screen and face to face

Interview Question – It was basic. Met with folks from different parts of the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy.. HR

Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EMC in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had quite a few interviews. I had a phone interview with an HR rep which went well. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. They then flew me out to California for 2 days of interviews. In one afternoon and morning I had four more interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about your favorite manager and why he/she was your favorite?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.