EMC Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EMC (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

EMC HR recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Called me for a brief interview and then I was called into the Santa Clara office for an interview with the hiring manager. Later spoke with four others in the company via phone interviews. Was scheduled with a fifth person, who on two occasions, never made the call. I emailed the HR person regarding the non phone call. She never responded, I have also emailed her as to inquire about the position. Never received any reply, especially when I wasted a lot of time on phone interviews ad waiting for phone calls that never came. Very poor and unprofessional way to handle a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really - just asked about prior experience. The people I interviewed with were very friendly and professional.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EMC (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Simple: HR Screen, phone screen and face to face

Interview Questions

• It was basic. Met with folks from different parts of the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy.. HR

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EMC (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had quite a few interviews. I had a phone interview with an HR rep which went well. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. They then flew me out to California for 2 days of interviews. In one afternoon and morning I had four more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite manager and why he/she was your favorite?   Answer Question