Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (42)
- Senior Software Engineer (30)
- Intern (15)
- Principal Software Engineer (14)
- Technical Support Engineer (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Sales Associate (9)
- Engineering (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Associate Software Engineer (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Systems Engineer (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Technical Support Engineer II (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- Implementation Specialist (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer (3)
Performance Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in June 2009.
I got the email from university co-op director that I got a on-site interview for performance engineer position in EMC. I went to their headquarter at Hopkinton in the scheduled date. Three person, a product manager, two engineer (don't know exact title) interviewed me there. They first ask me the most questions about the most recent work I shown in my resume. Then all the questions are about computer architectures, such as cache mechanism, RAID basics, parity algorithm. It takes about 45 mins. In the way back to home. I got the phone call that I got the offer.
- how to compute parity in RAID5? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for EMC
Performance Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in May 2009.
My coop coordinator refer me to that coop position. I received an e-mail for an on-site interview with EMC at Hopkinton, MA, proximately May 20th. The interview is a group interview, 4 employees and you are in the same room. Most of the question are technical and they asked about computer architecture questions and computer networks, some questions from your projects that you have done before about details.
It's located in rural area, so be sure you know how to get there on time.
Be yourself and be confident. Prepare what you can talk about your projects and experience you have done before.