EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Performance Engineer Interview

Performance Engineer
Hopkinton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EMC in June 2009.

Interview Details – I got the email from university co-op director that I got a on-site interview for performance engineer position in EMC. I went to their headquarter at Hopkinton in the scheduled date. Three person, a product manager, two engineer (don't know exact title) interviewed me there. They first ask me the most questions about the most recent work I shown in my resume. Then all the questions are about computer architectures, such as cache mechanism, RAID basics, parity algorithm. It takes about 45 mins. In the way back to home. I got the phone call that I got the offer.

Interview Question – how to compute parity in RAID5?   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Performance Engineer
Hopkinton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EMC in May 2009.

Interview Details – My coop coordinator refer me to that coop position. I received an e-mail for an on-site interview with EMC at Hopkinton, MA, proximately May 20th. The interview is a group interview, 4 employees and you are in the same room. Most of the question are technical and they asked about computer architecture questions and computer networks, some questions from your projects that you have done before about details.

Advices:
It's located in rural area, so be sure you know how to get there on time.

Be yourself and be confident. Prepare what you can talk about your projects and experience you have done before.

Interview Questions

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!