EMC

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Santa Clara, CA

Interviewed at EMC

Interview Details – Applied online and contacted by the recruiter via email.

Interview Question – Applied to a job posting that was relevant to my education and professional experience. I was really interested in the position since EMC is a great technology company and is led by a well-respected management team.

A few weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter via email. On our very first email exchange, he threw out a salary number that was a lot lower than the average offered by other large tech companies. He said that we could talk only if I accept the amount. I wanted to learn more about the position and the growth potential since they may justify the low salary. The guy replied that there was no conversation unless I accept the amount. I told him that I understand the expectation. He has not replied since.

Terrible recruiting experience. Didn't even get to speak to the hiring manager.
  Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in April 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview from US followed by face to face interview in the office

Interview Question – How will you prioritize the product requirements   Answer Question

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!