EMC

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Applied online and contacted by the recruiter via email.

Interview Questions
  • Applied to a job posting that was relevant to my education and professional experience. I was really interested in the position since EMC is a great technology company and is led by a well-respected management team.

A few weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter via email. On our very first email exchange, he threw out a salary number that was a lot lower than the average offered by other large tech companies. He said that we could talk only if I accept the amount. I wanted to learn more about the position and the growth potential since they may justify the low salary. The guy replied that there was no conversation unless I accept the amount. I told him that I understand the expectation. He has not replied since.

Terrible recruiting experience. Didn't even get to speak to the hiring manager.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Product Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMC in April 2011.

Telephonic interview from US followed by face to face interview in the office

Interview Questions