EMC

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC in April 2014.

Screening interview with recruiter - asked basic questions that other websites covered online. Would not let me move past salary expectations - then said that i should think of this as a "lateral" move.... I assume that means my experience from a prior position has no relevance if they weren't offering a salary increase.

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EMC in May 2012.

Received a call from the lead of SE's for a particular business unit within EMC. We discussed my current position, background and what I was looking for in my next role. Questions were non-standard and it was definitely more of a back and forth conversation rather than a interview. The manage followed up immediately with setting up a face to face interview a few days following. Face to face was more of a panel interview consisting of the gentleman I interviewed with on the phone, his boss and a direct counterpart in another organization. This interview was also very back and forth with only a few questions concerning my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Your background does not include this technology, why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question