EMC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pleasanton, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – initial contact via hiring manager, followed by in-person meeting with manager and practice director. demonstration of product knowledge and understanding of conceptual knowledge, problem-solving, whiteboard exercise to resolve issues, followed by overview of position and responsibilities.

Acceptance/Hiring decision made during meeting, followed by official notice via email with offer within 24 hours.

Interview Question – Why would you create an object type with no supertype or registered table?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – Very quick interview process. However, need to be very very careful about the grade/level you are getting hired. You may be in a position where they pay you more and take you on a lower level. At this level, you usually have 4 rounds of interviews
1. with the offshore business partner
2. with the HR generalist
3. with the India senior director

Interview Question – The questions were the cliche interview questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very very simple. They offered me all I wanted.

Senior Consultant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at EMC in February 2010.

Interview Details – One phone interview and one face to face.

Interview Question – How are we better than our competition?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. I got what I asked for.

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at EMC in February 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview was one to one

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview went on fine.The offer was made and I was asked to wait for a few weeks as the approval process would take time.After a month of waiting I was told that the position was filled .

Please dont rely on their offers.I never expected this from such a big organization.

Interview Questions

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!