EMC

EMC Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EMC in April 2011.

About a total of 45 minutes of phone screening in two phone calls with HR rep. When I arrived at office for face-to-face interviews, I met with hiring manager and his supervisor separately. Both stated they have been searching to fill this role for over seven months! When I asked if this was a new position, both gave me a different answer (one said "no" and the other said "yes"). This revealed to me that I think they are not quite sure what they need or what they are looking for. Regardless of who they hire for this role, I doubt if they will be satisfied. Also, may be an indication of lack of communication between the two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EMC in May 2009.

They called me to set up an interview.
    I interviewd with 3 people on the 1 st interview. It was a good interview very basic questions Why EMC?
    Why do you want to leave current job? What are you doing currently in your job? what are your goals...etc

2 nd interview with other group members. Was more like meeting them.

Interview Questions