EMC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied and was called about an interview about two months later. Interviewed in person with team of peers, hiring manager, and colleague of hiring manager. Received call from recruiter two days later to verify salary requirements, check references and indicated I would receive an offer shortly.

Three days later received email that they would not be making an offer at this time.

Interview Question – All very typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Hopkinton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EMC in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring manager and interviewing team were very professional and respectful of my time. I met with the hiring manager (now my manager), an SVP, as well as the general manager and someone in mergers. The recruiting manager called me frequently with helpful information about the process. I had 1 phone screen and an in-person 4 hour interview, after which point I received an offer.

Interview Question – What's a specific scenario where you've handled a disagreement?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to get additional stock options but they did not move on the salary. It was a fair offer to being with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Senior Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.