EMC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Senior Sales Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – The process was a normal one. I interviewed with who would be my colleagues and my manager. The process took approximately 4 weeks from beginning to end. Once I got hired, it took about another month before I got my computer, phone and got on to the system. Training was done virtually with more onsite throughout the year.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, it was just around what the job entailed and my background. More of a get to know you interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They try to say that they can only give you 10% over your salary but that is not true. We went back and 4th a few times and they finally came up to my number.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!